Gregorian Chant. Liturgy.
Gregorian chant is the traditional music of the Roman Rite. It is sacred music because it is holy, beautiful in form and it is universal. The Catholic Church has acknowledged Gregorian chant as the fundamental music of the Roman Rite throughout her entire history. The Constitution of Vatican II reiterated the tradition of Gregorian chant being the fundamental music of the Roman liturgy and must be given pride of place.Continue Reading
- Sacred Liturgy Conference 2016 April 23, 2016
- Photos from 2015 Sacred Liturgy Conference November 8, 2015
- Archbishop’s talk from the Sacred Liturgy Conference November 8, 2015
- 2015 Sacred Liturgy Conference August 2, 2015
- Archbishop Sample’s Homily March 21, 2015